Ensure the highest quality customer relationships, prevent and reduce churn, and boost customer lifetime value!
Gather with customer success professionals from across the country to discuss the most up-to-date information on new and important topics including: customizing engagement across diverse channels and segments, boosting customer lifetime value, and reducing and preventing churn.
Gain new insights for your company:
- Achieve buy-in: Gain support from executives and deliver value
- ROI in CS: Demonstrate the value of returning customers
- Manage risk: Identify issues before they arise to reduce customer churn
- AI and Big Data: Innovate your CS capabilities
- Break down silos: Integrate across departments for greater customer-centricity
- Customer health scores:Determine customer health with quantifiable methods
- Employee engagement: Motivate your CS team to deliver results
- Customer journey mapping: Provide support throughout the customer lifecycle
- Product advocacy: Foster brand advocates among your customers
- VoC programs: Harness feedback to improve your products and services
Download the brochure to see what’s in store at the first-ever Customer Success Summit Canada.
- ROI in PX: Demonstrate value of PFCC to leadership and staff
- PAD Legislation: Communicate effectively and maintain trust
- Co-design: Source strategies from successful case studies
- Refugees: Improve care for new Canadians
- PREMs/PROMs: Tools and tactics to benchmark your performance
- Interprofessional Collaboration: Ensure continuity of care
- PFACs: Enable councils to contribute meaningfully in any sector
- Home and Community Care: Engage with hard-to-reach patients
- Senior Care: Decrease complications and increase satisfaction
- Staff Experience: Ingrain PFCC through staff engagement