Old Mill Toronto
The Old Mill Toronto is a heritage boutique hotel with 57 deluxe rooms & suites complete with a luxurious on-site spa.
The Old Mill 300-seat fine dining restaurant has been in operation for over 95 years. Experience the magnificence of one of Toronto’s most renowned landmarks, situated in the picturesque Humber Valley. Be sure to bring your runners or bike to enjoy Etienne Brule Park across the street, which is part of Toronto’s Bike Path system.
Benefits of staying at the hotel include…
- Networking: Onsite social activities for conference attendees and speakers
- Upscale Services and Amenities: Relax and rejuvenate your body and mind at the Spa at the Old Mill. Choose from the many indulgent options or create your customized package.
- Dining Experience: The Old Mill Dining Room offers a classic menu with seasonal selections. Take out is also available. Relax with and listen to live jazz after a hard day in the Home Smith Bar.
- Accommodations: The Old Mill has elegant and unique guest rooms and suites, decorated with luxurious four-poster beds and Tudor style. Enjoy the Jacuzzi tub for two, along with panoramic views of the Humber Valley.
- Convenience: Save travel time and money.
To make your reservations, please contact Old Mill directly:
Old Mill Toronto
21 Old Mill Road,
Toll-free Reservation: 1-866-653-6455
Save travel time and money. Take advantage of our conference rate of $219.00/night plus taxes when you register by May 25th, 2018. Mention “Strategy Institute – Customer Success Canada” when making your reservation. Call the Old Mill Toronto to make your reservation.
IMPORTANT: Strategy Institute is not affiliated with nor do we contract any third-party room booking service. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservations.